Thursday, November 23, 2006

happier?

colleagues are telling me i look happier, more positive in the past few weeks. and giving me a good ribbing at it too.

but am i really happier? i dont really know. going by appearances, i may be smiling, joking, laughing around with friends or colleagues, but inside, i'm just really sick of everything thats going on these days. everyday, i find myself dragging myself to work. the excitement, the drive, the motivation is no longer there. i find myself putting on a mask once i step out of home. even upon reaching office, its like there's this permanent aura of "nua" in the area. i just cant focus and concentrate on doing my best. its just the same monotonous churning out of acceptables. its like me being a hypocrite.

fug....

2 Comments:

Blogger sharlene said...

eeeeeeeee.. why so much chinese words???

anyway, saw u that day wad.. haha.. u dun look so bad.. with a girl puffing away beside u..

hahahahaha.. :P

*gambatte*

2:20 pm  
Blogger boredphuck said...

pengz~~~

什么意思??!!(wad u mean??!!)

1:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home