Tuesday, September 26, 2006

me me me

there is no one like me. its a fact.

i was never part of the popular group, be it in school or work. the only clique i was ever in was the so called "unwanted" group. back in secondary school, everyone would want to be in the group with the popular guys, hanging onto their coat tails. i was either busy kicking/smoking my grades away or with the normal tech guys. i wouldnt term them as bad company, in fact, i'd bet all of them had more guts and 讲义气 than those in the express stream.

i'm not ashamed of the fact. even though there were times when i'd look at the frat boys and wished i was one of them, i knew i wouldnt, and couldnt be in their circle, even if i'd try. to me, what's most important to a person is his principles. even if a guy is poor, if his principles are upright and he sticks to them, he'd be richer than any of the richest people with a less den savoury reputation. 对我来说,我宁可做个穷光蛋。。也不做个王八蛋。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home