Saturday, August 26, 2006

my friend power...


a friend proposed to his girlfriend yesterday. big event sia. got mediacock people come and film some more. got pic to prove also. power sia, pre-proposal he took his girlfriend up on the DHL hot air balloon at bugis the area there. the patchy things in the photo above is a photo mosiac of a teddy bear holding a heart, those cute cute furry teddy bear pics. so high up in the balloon, his girlfriend can see the mosiac.

kudos to my friend sia, damn romantic right?

taken from an excerpt of the afternoon msn conversation between me and him before the big event:

me: today your big day liao wor...
him: yah
him: your day will come also
me: what? me? wait long long lor...
him: long long? 99? 9x9=81...
me: .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home