Friday, July 28, 2006

work work

busy with work for the past for-all-i-know-how many days. and just the other weekend before the crunch week, i was thinking to myself how boring my life is that my saturdays and sundays are spent watching rented dvds and sleeping. what i'd give for that now.

but at least its better than rotting at home with no income i guess. besides, the collegues here make a pretty fun bunch too. there are the pretty ones, the funny ones, the smokers, and not forgetting my poly kakhis. 有难同挡!working OT for the past few days reminded me of our poly days, the few of us staying back, most of the times without permits, late into the night in the studios, working on projects, portfolios and holding marathon lan parties. the differences are that now, there's only 3 of us from that poly group, and there's no lan parties, at least not yet. sniggers*

and as usual, i forgot what i intended to write down here again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home