Monday, August 14, 2006

missing you

i never knew
i never thought that much about you
now i'm confused
and i dont know why i'm so blue

i'm missing you
even though i never knew
the image of you keeps running through my head
and babe, i'm about to break
the image of you just wont fade

i never thought
through all the battles and wars i fought
that its all for naught
never thought that i'd get caught

i'm missing you
even though you'd never know
cant forget the image of you in my head
and girl, i'm about to break
but it seems that i'm just too late

will you still love me in the morning
when last night was just a memory
will you still be as loving
or will it all fade into history
will you still remember me
as time goes by
or will you forget all about me
and let the times we had fly

i'm missing you
even though no one ever knew
cant forget the picture of you in my head
i'm this much closer to break
as the whole world starts to fade...

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tarot Apprentice said...

Wah!!!

Our Ah Beng fall in love liao!!!

5:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home