Thursday, March 30, 2006

huh? why? how come? wtf?

no, i'm not dead. at least, not yet anyway. just been too busy, occupied with nothing and contemplating on how best to waste my life away.

quit my job, surprise surprise!! guess there wasnt much to it, but people do often make a big fuss out of this. you know, the usual "what?you quit your job?why?", or "quit for what? dont you know jobs are hard to get by these days?", or "so fast? barely 2months and you quit?", etc. and surprisingly, those comments didnt come from family members(read parents). i guess people wont understand my position unless they were in my shoes, thats all i can say.

so back i am, bumming my life away. too much time leads to too many thoughts clouding the mind, which often makes me depressive, or creative, depending on several factors. so what now? nothing much, really. went for few interviews, hooked up with my brudders for a while shortly after quitting, and then proceeding to isolate myself from the outside world, stepping out only to buy ciggies or lunch.

so anyone owning a company reading this and needing a designer(or coffee-boy, ass-kisser, boot-licker), there's this guy here who needs a decent job, except i dont do ass-kissing or boot-licking, and you can make your own coffee for all i care. so back then, onto the break that i so richly deserve!(or not)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home