Tuesday, July 10, 2007

2 faces of the coin

if i was a happy, optimistic person, my life's theme song would be "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba. but I'm not, so too bad then.

its not my fault I'm not that happy person everyone likes. heck, i don't even give a damn about it. I'm perfectly fine the way i am, I'm not going to accept the false truths the ones in power are shoving down the people's throats. I'm not going to sit around and accept conventional norms as answers to my questions. i didn't set out to be a rebel, but i didn't choose to be the meek lamb either.

its like a clash of acute opposites, my life. work-wise, I'm all business. i know what i want, and i set myself about getting it. my targets are clearly defined, and i spare nothing to get to them. my personal life is another totally different equation altogether. its a total mess. chaos would feel right at home in my personal life. i cant, for the sake of my life, figure out what is it i want in my personal life. one minute i can be real fine and dandy being all alone, the next i would suddenly feel a yearning for someone to share my life. every time i felt like that, i find that I'm always one step too late.

i guess right now, i should be used to that feeling of being too late in my personal life.

2 Comments:

Blogger kEsH said...

you may not like me commenting like this, but like ser ming, i often shoot my mouth off when i shouldn't be.

just wanted to let you know that you're not alone with the way you feel about your life. i can never understand what you're going through because i was brought up in much better conditions, and i have ser ming in my life, so i will not pretend/try to understand.

but despite all the reasons why i shouldn't be unhappy, i still feel most at ease with myself when i do not have that smile on my face that people always want/hope to see. i've been like that for 20+ years of my life. people may not understand why i'm the way i am, but i feel no need to explain to such people either. haha. =P

11:51 am  
Blogger boredphuck said...

i dont mind, in fact, i prefer straight shooting truth than fanciful lies.

anyways, i'm perfectly fine the way i am, just that thinking back on what happened recently, really....donno what to say about the so-called friends...

10:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home