Tuesday, July 10, 2007

regrets

if the days should stop renewing
if everyone should stop right what they're doing
if the world should stop spinning
i know where I'll be probably standing

its not by your side
there's no place for me to hide
its not in your heart
there just isn't any of my part
i stand alone
facing the demons of my heart
i stand alone
alone in the memories of the dark

and i don't
and i wont
feel like everything I've done has gone to waste
i don't want to have any regrets
and i try
to get by
and i don't want to feel that every thing's in vain
'cos i need.... to feel....
and i don't want to have any regrets

if i should fall down on stony ground
if i should shout out but there isn't any sound
if i should be lost and never be found
all i want to do, all i want to say,
all i want is to shout these words out loud......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home