Sunday, January 16, 2005

Weeks and nites

Quite a lot has happened since I've been regularly updating this blog. I'm lying actually. Nothing much has happened, in fact, nothing much has changed. I'm still regularly stuck rotting at home or in camp most of my days, watching the time go and life fly by me like the butterflies in the morning. That is, when I'm actually awake in the morning.

last week was a total disaster. All of a sudden, I couldn't wake up in the morning anymore. Usually I'd have trouble sleeping, my usual knock out time would be around 2-4 in the morning, but I'd always wake up at around 5-6, whenever my alarm sounds. Now I have trouble sleeping AND waking up. The alarm doesn't even work anymore, even if the ring volume is at the loudest. I can't hear the alarm, my bio clock has gone haywire, and now I wake up earliest at 9-10 in the morning. Nothing strange one could say, but definitely something serious, considering my work starts at 8. Friday, I've gone completely awol. I slept at 4, and totally bombed out till 12. My upperstudy called me and told me off. Man I felt stupid then.

last night went out drinking with my friends at the usual watering hole. Nothing much, just drinking, watching some games, and singing some songs. The matches were profitable, I'd say. But the less said the better, haha, might not want some over zealous cop sussing me out for some 'dark' activities. The girls there coming over to our tables were quite new, never really seen them before. And most of the time, they'd talk to my friend. Not that I'm jealous or anything. My friends all look more approachable than me. me, I usually present myself as an aloof guy, not really approachable or 'happening'. I don't have that kind of friendly look or possess any special talk cock skill. In fact, I rarely speak, unless I'm near a mental breakdown and there's a qualified counselor in front of me. Even then, the counselor would have to pry the words out of my mouth with a crowbar. That's how talkative I am. I can maybe talk to a person for 1-2 minutes about some thing, then I'd run out of topics and the silence would be deafening, unless the other guy picks up the conversation. Truth is, I don't really like to talk much, I prefer to listen. I'm probably the most boring guy out there in the whole wide world.

got home at around 4, slept at around 5 but couldn't really fall asleep. My eyes would be closed, but my head would be thinking bout something and my ears just wouldn't seem to shut out the noise. not to mention my head pounding away from last night's stupid concotion I was made to drink from a forfeit. heh. I should just mention this and let it go. I cant get a girl I met last night out of my head. Its probably just another 5min fad, nothing will probably happen anyway. But better to get some things off my chest than to have it gnawing away inside.

and yeah, ENOUGH with the 'aid the victims of the tsunami' thing already. i know it might sound crass or anything, but i'd just about had enough with the whole gimmick. its not that i dont care, its just that the whole thing is like being blown totally way off course and some people are starting to use it as a gimmick. nowadays wherever i go, there are ads on buses, trains, cabs, tv, movies, on it. you name it, chances are there's probably an ad for it for the media.

and something else, for some reason or another, this post doesnt seem to appear...damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home