Friday, January 14, 2005

back

its been a while since my last entry. and here i am, same old time as usual. life pretty much started on a wrong footing since the start of the year. had a tiff with my folks over my smoking. stayed in camp ever since then, only coming back home on weekends. this week flew past pretty quickly though. blink and its friday. funny, i didnt miss 'home' as much as i thought i would. one could say that home has became just another place where i just check in and check out of and stay for the night. life itself has become so fleeting and so monotonous.

the computer at home is starting to piss me off. or rather, the bloody spywares ingrating themselves into my computer. i know they're somewhere in there, but i just cant detect them. not spybot, not spydoctor, not even bloody old norton. maybe its time i reformatted the bloody old beige box or i should just go out and get meself a laptop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home