Saturday, April 15, 2006

我只想做个好人!

i think i should be locked up somewhere far away from human interaction. i seriously do not know what is wrong with me, or maybe i know, but i choose to ignore the signs.

i is moody.

i is bad person?

is it because i speak a lot of vulgarities that i'm a bad egg? if you've known me for some time, you would know that i spout less curses now than when i was a hot headed young punk. (i may still be a hot headed young punk at times, but i certainly dont feel young anymore.)

is it because i smoke? lets see:
  • primary school batch friends 10 plus, smokers 1
  • secondary school batch friends 20 plus, smokers 1
  • polytechnic batch friends 10 plus, smokers 3
  • army batch friends 10 plus, smokers almost half
so facts point out i'm usually the odd one out of the group with my smoking, unless i'm with my army friends. so does that make me a bad influence? i dont think so, at least i hope i'm not. i dont force any of my friends to smoke, in fact i'll probably fuck them if they want to smoke. when i smoke i make sure they dont mind or at least i dont smoke next to them, situation permits. if i smoke next to them, i dont blow my smoke over them.

is it because my education level stopped at poly, while the rest of my friends have progressed onto University? although i'm pretty sure what they teach in University is pretty much the same routine as in poly, i dont see why anyone armed with a degree has to be smarter and more capable than anyone with a so-called lower education level.

so with all these, am i 坏人?讲实话,好认真地很难当。但做坏人,也不是说很好。。。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home