Friday, April 14, 2006

speaking text

ever had that experience of being so tired and want to sleep, but there's a million thoughts going through your mind, ending up you cant even sleep?

thats how screwed up this day is beginning to turn out for me.
what a screw up.

anyways, not a lot of my friends know about this blog, i dont see any point in letting them know. this place is for me to vent my personel frustrations, release some steam, or just act as a shithole for all my personal demons. there are a few friends who know about it, but those are somewhat close friends.(happy anot, shihao! close friends lei!!)

but my language here is vastly different to what i speak in real life. if anyone reading this comes across me in real life and speaks to me, the person would be in for a shock. my speech is not that articulate and well mannered. i speak in a mish mash of english, chinese, hokkien, and add a dash of melayu, garnished with a generous dose of vulgarities. its not that i'm uncouth, lowly educated or whatever reasons there are, but its just simply who i choose to be. if i write as i speak in real life, it'll go something like this:

sai bin la, not say aku want to act tuff or wad, but 我就是 this pattern one wad. kanninah, kong wei kong zhe gei pattern oso kena labelled ah beng, worse tio people say i paikia, what the fuck? awak jiak bah boh sai pang issit, anyhow critise or label people just by the way they speak? liddat if i speak cheem cheem ang moh, den wad, people say i jiak kan tang ang moh pai one? kong ang moh oso cannot, kong hokkien lagi jialat, i think best is mai kong simi lanjiao wei at all.

big big difference eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home