Sunday, July 10, 2005

someone up there doesnt like me...

at least thats the feeling i get this whole bloody weekend.

sent my computer to the local store for maintenance. found out it was riddled with virus and the registry was totally screwed up. i could live with that.

saturday. the whole thing was screwed up. traffic lights seems to dislike me, turning red the exact moment i'm about to approach them. the traffic marshallers were pretty screwed up too. the food was not enough. manpower was also, and will never be enough. no SMOKING allowed!!! screwed by the boss. lost my handphone. and all contacts. i must be cursed or something.

well, at least things couldnt get any worse, could they? i've been telling myself that all saturday long... but i'm not keeping the faith...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Tarot Apprentice said...

Eh the phone you mentioned is the one got from me huh?

Then the money forget about it lah.

8:01 pm  
Blogger boredphuck said...

nvm lahz...but the payment may be delayed...cos now i'm un-contactable...lol

12:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home