Wednesday, June 29, 2005

temper

yesterday, which was not long ago, wasn't really a bad day, but it aint a good one either. woke up late, kenged a half day off, and then went back to camp. paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork. how i hate bureaucratic administration. didnt smoke that much though today...

on the way back home, my clerk asked me why is it that i never lose my temper. haha, he should have seen me whenever i lose a game, or anything at all. but thinking bout it, it is kinda true. i rarely blow my top these days. i mean, how could i? the guys under me are what, at most 3-4years younger than me. they arent here on their own free will, i'm on the same boat as them. we're all here just to do our job, as best as we can, (though i cant speak for everyone in the organisation), and serve the nation(and our bond; some for 2yrs 4mths, others for 2yrs). i guess i'm just more at peace with myself nowadays, aint worth it to lose one's temper just because of another person's ineptness.

and yeah, 41more days to D Day NDP at Padang.....

and not to forget, 11more days to pay day, and 12 more days to being one step closer to the grave.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Tarot Apprentice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:08 pm  
Blogger The Tarot Apprentice said...

I blew my top last Wed and 2 days ago. Cursed Wednesday I'll say. Haha.

But what you say it's true. There's no point getting mad. But somehow after our course, my EQ dropped quite a lot. And some of my guys getting more and more keng till the extend literally don't put me in their eyes. But well, I'm getting cool with it just like them. Giving them punishments doesn't need me to raise voice.

Cool like a joe when asking them to sign extras or confinements.

Anyway went for my interview and chances is zero or say near-zero. So fully back on NSF mode, to give my best for this last 5 months. At least give good impression before leaving my place...

Going to miss my job

Haha...

7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home