Friday, April 15, 2005

freedom

finally, the torturous week comes to a close, and so too does my tenure here at Jurong Camp 3 Division HQ(albeit for only a short while). although the reprieve might not be what it all seems, i'm not taking anything for granted; anyplace that doesnt have the politics thats being played in my place is a safe haven for me.

will be going for the basic log course(finally) next week. pfah. people who just got commissioned and posted to their units can go for it immediatly, while me? i had to suffer 6months of being blur about everything and getting thrown into the deep end of the (saikang)pool before i finally get to go for the course. at least i wont be totally lost during the lessons. maybe i could even sneak in a nap or 2 if some of the lessons taught are already known to me.

another note. how nice. i got a virus named after me. thanks to a friend.now i shall conquer the world with this named-after-me virus. i'll have the world tremble before me, on its knees begging for mercy, begging me not to release the named-after-me-virus. mwahahhaha. thats just my megalomanical-wannabe side speaking out, dont get freaked out. hahah. guess i really do need some sleep desperately.. if only sleep would come find me at the right time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home