Sunday, January 23, 2005

forgetful

hm..i just had for 1 moment what i was going to spurt out here. but as usual, that thought went as fleetingly as it came to my mind. well, might as well write about how forgetful i am.

i forget people's names as soon as i meet them. i forget my birthday. i forget my age. i forget the most important things. i forget words to songs. i forget my house keys. i forget practically everything. i...crap, i forgot what i was going to write down. again. but i never forget my friends. nor my enemies. i'd go out on a limb for my friends. i'd make life a suffering for my enemies.

if for a single moment in your life, you meet someone whom you are attracted to, would you pick up the courage to approach him/her? if you made a mistake in your manner of approach, would you apologise, or would you just walk away, hoping to put the incident behind you and hope you forget that person?

truth is, i dont think i can forget any incident like that. sounds contradicting to what i had expressed above, but thats what i am, a contradiction. a paradox within this world. i think too much. i think myself to sleep. when i was young, i would think constantly about death, almost without fail every night, lying on the bed. i would literally scare myself to sleep every night then. in my teens, i would think about the next time when i would play football. then came girls. or rather, a girl. couldnt get her out of my head for 3whole years. miserable. couldnt sleep. started my constant insomnia ever since then. took me another year an a half to forget her. then came a slew of them. as if it couldnt get any worse. i have now decided that i do not want to think or have anything other than platonic relationships with the fairer sex. PLATONIC. girls think its a dirty word. that the kind of relationships could never happen unless 1)you're gay or 2)you're an eunuch.

bah. after so long(30min) i still cant remember what i wanted to write. hell with it. or (sorry to a forum board member for plagiarising your originality) FUKIFINO.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home