Monday, November 29, 2004

time bomb

i'm pissed off at the point of writing this.. so i'd better keep it short before i bang up my computer any time soon..which would be any time now, cos i feel like a ticking timebomb on a very very short fuse. the reason behind my current state is quite absurb actually. if i was feeling anything other than what i'm feeling now, i might be inclined to laugh it off. but NOT now. the crappy internet connection has been giving me problems for the past few days. and today did nothing to help ease my growing anger towards the problem.

webpages lagging and taking a lot of time to load.

games lagging and worst, making me lose them because of lag.

downloads not working, keep getting bumped off.

slow startups at anything. ok maybe this last part has nothing to do with internet connection, but anything slow to start on my computer is definitely getting on my nerves.

ARGH. cant take it anymore. think i'm going to get a bath to cool down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home