Friday, November 26, 2004

my nose is falling off...

how i hate flu. makes your nose runny, itchy and causing you to have the urge to constantly blow it. i think my nose right now is redder than rudolph's. couple that with a sore-as-hell throat, and we have the world's deadliest, most infectious biological weapon in the world. and you dont even need to lose your virginity or anything to get it. while stocks last!!!!

i have finally got my man back yesterday. hooray! 1 less worry to bother about. at least thats what i thought. my OC(boss, not the tv show) decides not to charge him, lets him go for his medical appointment in the afternoon, and lets him go home after that. doesnt take a genius to guess what happened today. if he comes back monday, i'm really gonna fry his sorry looking ass. imagine, a 22yr old who still cant wake up and face realities, still being immature and thinks the world consists of only his wants and needs.

work aside, i've plenty of time to contemplate my existence on my way back home everyday, today came up with some interesting thoughts.

my life is not in my control. at the moment, or perhaps forever i do things because i'm bound to do so. by word of law, by moral obligations. i rarely do things that i really want to do anymore. like cycling at night around nowhere, picking up new hobbies like photography, fishing, drawing, taking my guitar to be re-strung, chasing skirts at bugis, the list just goes on and on. i come home exhausted everyday, mentally and physically. i have no mood to do anything other than the basic mundane needs. my mood is perpetually bad these days. and the worst thing is, i'm stuck at this for the next 8months or so.

my friends have no time. sad but true. i'm referring to the ones from OCS.

life is all about anti-climax-es. it all begins with a bang and ends with a whimper. we enter this world crying and bawling and the natural end of it? naturally, you'd end up lying someplace and slowly close your eyes. then as you draw your last breathe, or is it breath?, it all ends. things you'd normally look forward to big time often leaves a small taste of disappointment behind. even jimmy hendrix died in a whimper. not some big plane crash like joe denver or richie valens or if it was up to me, i'd choose to go out with a big bang. go out while i'm at the top. that is, if i ever get there.

i guess, thats all. i've emptied my grey matter for now. now i need to go blow my nose for the 65354657324th time today.

1 Comments:

Blogger boredphuck said...

hey dawg, whoever you are, thanks a lot. it really means a lot to me to see that coming from an ex-smoker.

if you'd meet me on the streets, you'd never notice me. my outside appearance like a total 180deg opposite of what i'm really feeling inside. we all wear masks. i just guess mine is more of a security blanket.

and note on hendrix; RAWK on dude. he was the best. all the trash they're playing on radio these days doesnt compare to the golden age of the past man. hendrix, led zep, the who, bring'em on.

10:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home