Saturday, August 09, 2008

relatives

god( or the big guy upstairs, or whoever's in charge, if there's really someone as fanatics would have me believe), how i hate relatives coming over to visit. ok, hate may be too strong a word, but i couldnt find a suitable replacement to bridge the gap between irritating, dislike, to hate. on the scale, it would be something like this:

Irritate ----- Dislike --------||--- Hate

back in days of schooling, it would always drop to the topic of school grades. now into the working life, the in vogue topics usually are girlfriends/marriage and jobs/career. fucking hell, today, it even went onto my own personal finances and savings. i mean, what the fuck? i see no fucking need to disclose my financial state to them, i dont even fucking reveal it to my family! and there they were, talking to me about why my bank accounts always have close to zero, about how to save money, yaddah-yaddah-yaddah-baddabing-kabow-i-cant-hear-what-you're-saying.

of fucking course i know the importance of saving. putting money in the bank? i only leave enough for the fucking bloodsuckers to not close the account. the fucking interest rates are just so pathetic, its more like duh-stupid to leave it there. i rather put my money into my other *ahem* account and make it work.

damn, i cant believe i tolerated the half hour or so preaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home