Monday, November 15, 2004

memories

yesterday marked the 2nd anniversary of my grandparents' passing. thinking back, i really missed them, especially my grandmother. i miss the walks i would go along with her in the evenings round the neighbourhood. she was always so patient with us, always giving in to us. i was broken when she became bed-ridden after a bad fall. i never really thought the day she would leave us would come so soon. in fact, it came too soon for me. she never had the chance to see me graduate from poly. that was my biggest regret. she was the one person who's opinion mattered the most to me. her prescence always manages to exert a soothing feeling whenever i'm feeling down or frustrated. i guess the phrase 'you'll only appreciate things' when they are gone' rings true for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home