Thursday, November 03, 2005

update

nothing's been happening to me these days. same old bum life. only difference is, time sure does goes on a lot slower than it used to. i dont really keep track with the dates; to me, a day's a day. and now, it seems that a month suddenly appears to be much much longer than the usual 30-odd days span to me. days go on usual time on me, but months and weeks are a different matter. i know, i don't probably make any sense right now, blame it on too much shows i've been watching. not those usual crap they show on the free-to-air crap channels on the box, i'd never really watched regular television, except for football. i've switched over to watching vcds/dvds ever since they pulled the plug on regular football on the crap channels that i got available. and what i'm about to quote probably has no fucking meaning or relation to what i've just written, but who cares anyway.

Ezekiel 25:17.


The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tarot Apprentice said...

How come got bible quote one? Converting liao ah?

5:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home