Friday, October 21, 2005

ramblings

seems to me that i'm going to have to invest in a new computer soon. this old one(been with me for almost 6years now) has been giving the not-so-subtle hints about it. and it couldnt come at a better time when i have to watch my money closely. *craps*

i hate little children(those below 10) now. i used to have nothing against them, they could run around, play, scream all they want in the public and i cant be bothered. but that all changed yesterday. i had a late night(football) and slept at around 5 in the morning. i thought i could at least sleep till the afternoon, but no. the neighbour's brats started playing their silly games, screaming and shouting for the whole neighbourhood to hear, and then, they had apparently dropped something over to my side. they ringed my doorbell continously, but i ignored them and hid my head under the pillow. then they started shouting, but still i ignored them. i could hear them, but i chose not to open up my eyes and wake up. then they wanted to climb over the low wall separating our 2 houses. they had apparently saw my sleeping form on the bed. i heard them saying that i was asleep and i thought 'thank goodness, now they'll stop bothering me'. but hell no. the final straw came when they took their alarm clock and rang it on the wall. by now, i was pissed off. i woke up, went to wash up and then walk out of the door to confront those brats.

"erh, uncle, we dropped something over, could you get it back for us?"

oh, their sweet angelic face asking me nicely. how nice. if i was a magnimous man, i would have kindly obliged. but on that very morning, i'm not. so i just put on my most pissed-off face and stared as the brats shrivelled away in silence.

the next time i ever hear those brats in the morning when i'm sleeping, i going to give them more than my pissed-off face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home