Thursday, August 04, 2005

winter is coming...

"day and night, black or white, take it all for granted..."

ok, so singapore doesnt have any winter, not in the common sense of snow and freezing weather, but it still fricking rains a lot during this period. and it doesnt help my sensitive nose 1 single bit. i wouldnt mind the rain, but it always pours when i'm just about leaving house, either that or when i'm on my way home. either way, i'm totally drenched and that guarantees the next few days worth of runny nose. well, hopefully it rains the whole damn day when it comes to the AHM, either that or i'll be planning my leave carefully...

it seems to me lately, that losing my phone was one of the best things that could happen to me. it was a blessing in disguise. i could use it as an excuse for people not being able to reach me. no one called me, no one bothered me about work, etc. it was a blissful period of silence and serenity(coupled with the fact that i went on overseas leave too for a few days). now that i got a replacement phone, damn me for getting it, the frenzy returns. *sighz* maybe i should just cancel my current phone line subscription...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home