Tuesday, July 19, 2005

peanuts pay

hehe. peanuts pay. that was a comment made by a certain high-profile minister's wife in regards to the NKF saga. i think she's just being plain ego-elitist. maybe she should be enlisted into National Service, given a private soldier's allowance, made to do a private soldier's job(yes, that includes all the digging, cheong-sua-ing, toilet washing, etc), and then when she books out, have to support a family through those allowances. maybe then she will understand what is the defination of "peanuts pay". some people can be just plain stupid or ignorant or just plain dumb. people like her should be brought down from their high pedestals.

yeah yeah, and people around me often grinds me down about my allowance. so what if its a freaking-10000-a-month allowance? other officers maybe getting the same amount, but they sure as hell aren't spending it the same way as me. i know my allowance is hell lot more than what most of my men are getting. but i dont splurge on myself, apart from the occassional cds and dvds. most of the time, i give my guys a treat. if we're out camp on work, i'd go and buy them food from fast food restaurents or coffee shops. if we go out, usually i'd foot most of the bill. so dont go slapping me around about how much allowance i'm getting, cos i'm sick of it.

and another thing i'm sick of, please, STOP ASKING ME ABOUT THOSE BLOODY NDP TICKETS!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM AND I CERTAINLY DONT HAVE THEM!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tarot Apprentice said...

Shit la, going to ORD liao and I also haven't save much. Now really forcing myself for bike lesson once a week. Have to get that bloody license!!!

11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home