Tuesday, July 19, 2005

off

2nd day of off. does anyone ever understand the meaning of being on an 'off' day? why do people still call me regarding things of work? its not as if i haven't done my job or cleaned my shit before i went on off. i do everything, tie up all the loose ends, brief my guys on what's expected and what to do and who to look for(not me), and yet, 8-freaking-a-m in the morning and i get a call from the office. maybe getting a phone so quickly was a bad mistake. just think of the blissful ignorance and lack of phone rings. *sighz*

2 Comments:

Blogger The Tarot Apprentice said...

I took leave due to my bro's ROM doesn't stop my guys from calling me even when I told them 'I'm in the midst of the whole thing'.

I just off my phone.

11:42 pm  
Blogger boredphuck said...

off phone? i scared liao.. skally my boss call...den will knnbccb..even though i told him before hand..people still expect me to be a 24/7 soldier.. haiz..liddat donno wad will happen when i clearing leave or ord liao sia

3:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home