Thursday, October 06, 2005

whats the matter

i have nothing of great importance to state in this post. in fact, none of my previous posts were of great importance also. but then again, thats just a nice way of saying that i'm rubbish, which i believe almost everyone who knows me already knows that fact.

whats the matter with me this days eh? i have been getting into my moods (actually, there's only 1 mood, but i dont really care) more often. i havent been eating well, or much lately. i havent been going out, only stepped out of the house when i needed to buy lunch or dinner. my temper has been getting shorter and shorter. so whats wrong with me? i could say its withdrawal symptons of not smoking, but my withdrawal symptons usually include increasing tiredness as the day progresses and occassional trembling of hands; both of which are absent from my behaviour these days.

by gods, i should be happy, delighted, elated or even humming a merry tune these days. theres only like another 5more days till my end of service. but there's not a smile or merriment to be found within me.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Tarot Apprentice said...

'cos you ain't sure of the direction after ord?

7:18 pm  
Blogger The Tarot Apprentice said...

anyway pertaining to your previous entry, you quit smoking 'cos no money or feel like quiting it?

7:21 pm  
Blogger boredphuck said...

quit liao...1week clean

12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home