Friday, August 19, 2005

story: the walk home

"you wont ever have to say goodbye..."

and so, terry accompanied stella on her way home. on board the bus, stella kept thinking about the funny feeling she has around terry. she was still happily attached to her boyfriend, but she felt real comfortable around terry. meanwhile, terry was just thinking about nothing, well, except maybe for the sore bruise on his knuckles...

they alighted at a bus stop near her home and terry walked stella to her block. on the way, stella decided to tell terry the truth. she told him she was attached, hoping for a reaction. but terry just nonchalantly brushed it off,

"uh, ok. i never thought you'd want me as a boyfriend either."

stella was stunned by those words, they weren't the ones she was hoping to her. so the walk home became a quiet and awkward stroll.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tarot Apprentice said...

Reminds me of a female friend who asked me what would I do if she fall for me and I told her it's quite impossible 'cos there's no reason any girl in the right mind will fall for me.

Haha.

And now she's attached to someone else...

9:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home